Skin fungus mushrooms
Braised bean curd skin mushrooms
Chinese braised bean curd skin mushrooms
This is a great vegetarian store cupboard supper. It might be surprising that all the main ingredients are dried – typical of many Chinese dishes. The highlight is bean curd – or beancurd or tofu – ‘skin’, which takes on the flavour of the braising liquid and has an intriguing almost omelette-like chewiness. Dried bean curd skin in the form of sticks are often considered a substitute to meat, however it is great used alongside beef or lamb in other slow-cooked dishes for a contrasting texture.
The recipe takes around 45 minutes, of which much of the time is spent just
85g or 3 dried bean curd skin sticks
25g or 6 dried shiitake mushrooms
20g dried fungus
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1 tsp finely grated ginger
1 chilli, finely diced
1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp potato flour
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1. First rehydrate the dried bean curd skin sticks and mushrooms. In a large shallow dish, pour boiling water over the dried bean curd and leave to soak for 15 minutes until soft.
2. Place the shiitake mushrooms, and black fungus together in a saucepan. Cover with boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes until soft. Drain, and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Drain the bean curd skin. Drain the mushrooms, but reserve the mushroom soaking liquid. Set aside. Cut the bean curd into 1 inch pieces, and discard any pieces that have not softened, perhaps because they weren’t full covered in water. Slice the mushrooms and fungus, cutting away any hard pieces.
4. Heat the oil in a wok, and add the garlic, ginger and chillies. Fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Toss in the softened sliced bean curd skin sticks and mushrooms. Stir in the shaoxing rice wine, dark soy, light soy, sugar and salt.
5. Measure the mushroom soaking liquid, and make up to 250ml with hot water. Pour into the wok. Leave to simmer gently for 10 minutes.
6. Mix the potato flour with a little cold water, and stir into the tofu-mushroom mixture. Stir gently until thickened. Add the sesame oil, and more salt and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with sliced spring onion, and serve with plain steamed rice.
Kartina tv canada. Приложения в google play kartinatv canada kartinatv.pro.
As far as I know2010-09-28 21:45:33 by Khashishi
D2 is less efficient than D3 but it's better than nothing. D2 is ergocalciferol, and it comes from fungus. D3 is cholecalciferol and it comes from animals. Your skin produces D3 from UVB. It builds it out of cholesterol and calciferol. Cholesterol is only found in significant quantities in animals.
Mushrooms also use sunlight to build D2, I think. I heard if you put mushroom cap bottom up toward the sun for several hours before eating, they will have greatly more D2. Unfortunately, they are often grown in the dark.
Check this out
Part 22010-01-12 07:00:14 by sugaree519
Figs Promotes weight loss Helps stops strokes Lowers cholesterol Combats Cancer Controls blood pressure
Fish Protects your heart Boosts memory Protects your heart Combats Cancer Supports immune system
Flax Aids digestion Battles diabetes Protects your heart Improves mental health Boosts immune system
Garlic Lowers cholesterol Controls blood pressure Combats cancer kills bacteria Fights fungus
Grapefruit Protects against heart attacks Promotes Weight loss Helps stops strokes Combats Prostate Cancer Lowers cholesterol
Grapes saves eyesi
My journey to a fog free brain: Cutting out yeast and sugar — Yahoo! Lifestyle UK
On one visit I was diagnosed with a fungal skin rash, a fungal nail infection and thrush again only to have my theory of a "fungal" common thread dismissed.
No Miss Fungus Killer Antifungel 1/4oz
Beauty (no miss)