Skin fungus zinc
The condition of skin fungus and white spots is called tinea versicolor. This article lists the symptoms, causes and treatment for this condition.
Tinea versicolor, fungal infection can interfere with the normal pigmentation of the skin and create small spots which give a patchy appearance to the skin. This skin infection is quite common in hot and humid areas. Teens and young adults seem to be more prone to this infection. The condition can be prevented by following some measures. Also, if you have this skin condition then it is important to seek a dermatologist. Here are the causes and symptoms of this condition that will throw more light on this skin disorder.Causes
Tinea veriscolor is a fungal infection which thrives around the hair follicles region. It can be seen where the hair follicles open on the skin surface. If a little amount of fungus is on the skin, it is not a severe condition and can go unnoticed. However, when the fungus spreads more, the condition tinea versicolor occurs. The conditions which trigger this fungal infection are:
- Greasy skin: If you have oily skin type, then it is possible that you might be prone to such fungal infection. Many teens and young adults tend to have oily skin, hence they are prone to fungal and bacterial infections.
- Excessive sweating: Excessive sweating is another common cause which can cause this skin fungus. Hence, people who workout or into sports can get this skin infection easily.
- Hot and/or humid weather: Hot and humid climate are favorable conditions for this fungus. Hence, this infection is commonly seen in areas which are hot and humid.
- Imbalance of Hormones: Due to imbalance of hormones, or sudden changes of hormones in the body, many people experience this skin condition.
- Immunosuppression: This means lowering of the immune system response. It can be due to certain drugs, or can be a side effect of a treatment like chemotherapy.
This skin condition is more noticeable on dark skin but can affect anyone, regardless the skin color. Listed below are the various symptoms of tinea versicolor, that will help you spot this skin condition.
- Spots: The most noticeable symptom of this infection is spots which can be 1/4 to 1 inch, these spots can be small and then gradually grows big. They can be pink, tan or dark brown in appearance. Sometimes these spots can have sharp borders too. The spots after sun exposure become more noticeable.
- Infection of the Skin: Common areas where this infection can be seen are the body areas where sweating occurs the most. Such areas are neck, back, underarms, and chest.
- Scaling: Sometimes, one can see fine scaling of the skin too. The scaling of the skin is very fine and of ash like coloration.
- Itching: A person experiences mild itching due to this infection. The itching is like pin-prick sensation.
Treatment of tinea versicolor depends according to the severity and location of the skin infection, the climate, and the preference of the patients. Given below, are the different treatment methods which are used to treat the fungus on skin, that causes white spots on skin.
If you have a mild case of tinea versicolor then you can use an over-the-counter antifungal skin cream or shampoo. However, if you have a severe case of this skin infection or have recurring case of this skin infection, then seek medical help. Topical shampoos, soaps, creams or lotions which contain selenium sulfide, ketoconazole, or pyrithione zinc are given to the patient. If a patient is using soap/shampoo then the patient is advised to keep the shampoo/soap for a few minutes and then wash the skin with water. Lotions or creams are mostly kept on the infected skin area overnight. The doctor might also prescribe oral medication like ketoconazole. Medicated cleansers are also advised to use once or twice in a month to prevent this skin fungus from recurring. Medicated cleansers should be, especially, used during hot and humid months of the year. The outcome with the treatment is effective, as the fungus is easy to kill. However, for the skin to regain its normal color it takes weeks or months.
Если хотите увидеть разврат, тогда здесь подробности порно роликов с блондинками
Ringworm is caused by a fungus and you need to2009-10-02 13:11:59 by Boneheadz
Dip them in a sulfurated lime dip. You can order it from Revival Animal Health. or 1-800-786-4751. What you need to order is the Derma Pet LimePlus Dip and the Health Guard Laundry Addiditive. The lime dip is yellow and faintly smells like eggs and will temporaily turn them yellow. Mix according to label directions and dip animals. Make sure to wet them down to the skin and kind of work it in. You might want to wear rubber gloves when doing this because it will turn your fingernails yellow and depending on the number of animals to be dipped it can be very harsh on your hands
What do you like and not like about your body?2008-08-13 14:33:28 by --
Things I don't like about my body:
My long neck
My big Greek nose
My slight overbite and gap between the two front top teeth
My pasty skin (you can see my veins all over)
My flat, flabby, dimpled ass (yes skinny girls have cellulite!)
My fungus-infected toenails (they are yellow and there is no cure)
My big toe (it's so long and fat it looks like a thumb)
My chicken legs
The line between my eyes (I'm only 27!)
The yellow spots in the whites of my eye
My journey to a fog free brain: Cutting out yeast and sugar — Yahoo! Lifestyle UK
On one visit I was diagnosed with a fungal skin rash, a fungal nail infection and thrush again only to have my theory of a "fungal" common thread dismissed.
Baby / Child Multi-Purpose Aden And Anais - Mum + Bub - Soothing Ointment W/ 50% Fresh Fermented Pawpaw Fruit Infant
Baby Product (ILOVEBABY)
FlakeFree Therapeutic Zinc Lotion with Tea Tree Dermatitis Eczema Relief 4 oz
Baby Diaper Rash Cream, Calms, Protects & Nourishes the Skin.
Health and Beauty (Teliaskin)