Natural Herbs for skin fungus
Whether you play sport or simply walk around in flip flops, you can be affected by athelete’s foot if you do not maintain proper hygiene or come in contact with some contaminated objects. The parasitic fungi, Dermatophytes, that feeds on other organisms causes athelete’s foot. Since the area around your feet is warm and humid, the fungus spreads faster and could even spread all over your body if neglected. It is therefore, essential to control fungal infection once it is spotted. Most of the fungal infections require medical treatment. Several home remedies are also on hand to control fungal infections. Along with medications, topical creams, ointments, home remedies and dietary changes are used to treat fungal infections.
You are more likely to get a fungal infection if you wear socks and shoes for long periods at a stretch. The common symptom of athlete’s foot is itching between the toe fingers. Scaly, rough skin, white lesions between toes, and burning of the skin are other symptoms of an athlete’s foot. There may be burning sensation, inflammation, and blisters in addition to itching.
Keeping your skin clean and dry helps prevent foot fungal infection.
Home Remedies for Foot Fungus
Several home remedies come in handy to speed up the healing process of fungal infections by controlling the overgrowth of the fungi. Given below are some of the effective home remedies for foot fungus.
- Tea tree oil is one of the most popular home remedies for foot fungus because of its antifungal properties. Since tree oil is very strong, dilute it with water and apply it on the affected area.
- Mix one part of white vinegar to four parts of water. Soak your feet for 30 minutes in this solution daily. This helps to control fungus on feet.
- Baking soda is an effective home remedy for toe fungus. Sprinkle little baking soda between the toe fingers and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy for athlete’s foot. Mix equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water and wash the affected area with this solution. Owing to its acidic nature, apple cider vinegar helps to kill microorganisms.
- Soaking the feet in a warm betadine solution helps to get rid of fungi that cause infection.
- For instant relief from burning and itching, you can use a mouthwash. Soak your feet in any antiseptic mouthwash for a while.
- Applying clove powder or clove oil and applying garlic extract on the affected area helps to get rid of fungal infection faster.
Zwischenlager kasslerfeld duisburg.
Oh my2006-08-14 09:48:46 by skin_deep
I am so sorry. Skin fungus is such a pain to get rid of naturally. It really does take time. It is almost as if it recedes into the inner layers of the epidermis and hides if you try to treat it topically. Your MD or derm can prescribe a antifungal internal medication (is this what you were prescribed?), but that could hurt your intestinal flora so be sure to supplement with probiotics (beneficial bacteria - avail at health food stores) after the treatment.
As for a natural way, eat lots of garlic, use tea tree oil as a topical (it kind of stinks :-( ). You may be able to find some hair care products with Teatree in them, I think Aubrey Organics makes one
Maybe wax , then maybe internal ear gunk2013-08-24 12:00:56 by earthwisdom
Gunk can build up on either side of the ear drum . inner ear problems can be a result of biofilm forming bacteria which are hard to eradicate .doctors prescribe antibiotics and later they come right back since they are biofilm dwelling organisms untouchable to normal antibacterials . you might try xylitol lozenges placed near the back of mouth . a little extra zinc and xylitol might help . naturopaths commonly give xylitol lollipops to kids with ear infections . xylitol is a natural antibacterial as well as sweetener . keep your mouth and teeth as clean as possible . brush with a toothpaste called vita-myhrr
Medimix "Real" Ayurvedic Soap With 18 Herbs - 75 Gram (2.5 Oz) Bar - From India